It can be hard to manage life well when you’re too overwhelmed…
- Maybe you’re dealing with a career, academic, relationship or life setback…
- Saddled with the negative impact of ADHD and/or executive skill deficits…
- With debilitating stress, sleep deprivation or other health problems…
- With depression or anxiety…
- …or a combination of the above.
- Perhaps that’s further complicated by erratic income, financial worries, or other difficulties stemming from inconsistent effectiveness and motivation.
At times like these, you need relief from your stress and overwhelm, a sense of hope, and help learning the necessary skills to be successful in your life.
I share your goal to improve your situation and help you start to feel better, and live better, as quickly as possible. Together we’ll identify an individualized best course of action that begins with the first session.
My “treatment tool kit” includes:
- ADHD and Executive Skills therapy &/or coaching for adults and older teens. This can range from targeted skills coaching, to addressing other complications that can go hand in hand with untreated ADHD: repeated life setbacks, learning challenges, chronic stress, and relationship, money, health or sleep challenges.
- Supportive treatment for mood disorders, including depression & anxiety.
- Executive Skills Coaching or Therapy for college-age or young adults experiencing challenges with high school or college demands, or with transitioning to life on their own.
- Overcoming procrastination, and the stress of last-minute reactive mode living.
- Course correcting after a major illness, divorce, job change or other major life transition.
- Providing support and strategies to help you understand and consistently follow your doctor or other health care provider’s treatment recommendations.
- Money coaching to address personal and career money issues, such as managing fluctuating or bonus income without yo-yo debting, overcoming under-earning tendencies, building good spending & money management habits, and establishing a work/life balance that’s personally & financially sustainable over time.
- Voice Dialogue, guided visualization, CBT and other self-calming and self-sufficiency skills.
I’m currently offering prospective clients a complimentary, no-obligation 30 minute phone or in-person consultation appointment, where I can personally answer your questions and we can see if we’re a good fit for working together. Please call me at 206-484-9178, or email today to learn more, or you can click here to schedule your complimentary appointment.
I look forward to working with you to help you achieve your goals!