I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my client’s individual needs, to help them attain the results they’re striving for.
Treatment specialization includes:
- ADHD and Executive Skills therapy or coaching for adults and older teens. This can range from targeted skills coaching, or if needed can also include addressing the range of complications that can go hand in hand with untreated ADHD: repeated life setbacks, learning challenges, chronic stress, and relationship, money, health, sleep or mood disorder complications.
- Relief from mood disorders, including depression & anxiety.
- Executive Skills Coaching or Therapy for college-age or young adults experiencing challenges with college life, or with transitioning to life on their own.
- Helping stressed out, too busy people reduce their stress, better utilize their time & regain their energy & focus.
- Rebuilding life after a major illness, divorce, job change or other major life transition.
- Money coaching to address personal and career money issues, such as managing fluctuating or bonus income without yo-yo debting, overcoming under-earning tendencies, building good spending & money management habits, and establishing a work/life balance that’s personally & financially sustainable over time.
- Voice Dialogue, guided visualization, and other self awareness and self-calming skills.
Office Hours and Locations:
I have offices in Bellevue and Seattle, with office hours Monday through Friday 9am-6pm, and Saturday mornings by phone. Office addresses are listed below. All sessions are by appointment.
Coaching and Financial Clarity money coaching sessions can be done via the phone or videoconferencing, and therefore open to clients nation-wide. Phone and videoconferencing sessions are also by appointment.